FAMILY CHILD CARE offers a safe, nurturing environment where your child will get the attention and care that he or she needs. Our ratio of children to adults is always within state guidelines - and often even lower - to make certain each child receives top-quality care.
We are Licensed By Arlington county as a home daycare facility and have met or exceeded all health and safety guidelines.
At ELIBUNNY FAMILY CHILD CARE, your child will participate in developmentally-appropriate activities throughout the day, such as:
OUR CURRICULUM OFFERS
- Story Time
- Spanish Class
- Baby Signs® Class
- Science & Discovery
- Circle time
- Show and Tell
- Puzzles and Games
- Computer Time
- Arts and Crafts
- Music Activities
- Pre-Reading Activities
- Adventures to local Parks and Library Trips
- Toddlers curriculum for toddlers 12 months to 30 months old
- preschool curriculum for children 30 months to 5 years old
- BRAIN GYM, Science has shown that specific body movements and postures strengthen and increase the neuronal connections in the brain. The internationally acclaimed BRAIN GYM PROGRAM has choreographed these movements into simple, easy-to-perform exercises. Regular practice of the Brain Gym exercises substantially increase our ability to learn.
- PRESCHOOL FIRST, uses play-base activities that are designed to help infants, toddlers and preschool age children learn the important skills and behaviors that they need to master at each stage of their development.
call me for more information or visit this website.
- PRE SCHOOL CLASSES FOR CHILDREN 30 MONTHS TO 5 YEARS OLD, We will created a weekly curriculum with different themes each week to teach our preschooler the need it skills to start kindergarten our curriculum will provide each parent with a newsletter of each complete theme week and a calendar with the topics for each fallowing weeks with all the detail information of what the children are learning Monday to Friday.
- THE SCHOOL READINESS EARLY LEARNING GUIDELINES,The development of early learning guidelines(Eight Domains) that help give child care professionals clear expectations about how young children learn and how to support their development.
- CDA Child Development Associate Credential A Council for professional recognition. We have satisfactory demonstrated competence in working with young children through an assessment by the CDA National credentialing program.
is the nation’s most respected hub of child care
Information for parents and child care providers. Our program
helps families and providers locate child care resources in their
communities across the United States.
- WE VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATED IN
Quality Rating and Improvement System
Quality Rating and
Improvement Systems (QRIS) exist in most states across the country and are a
proven strategy to systematically improve the quality of child care and early
learning programs. They were created as a proven strategy method to assess,
improve and communicate the level of quality in childcare centers and
preschools. Virginia Quality focuses on continuous quality improvement,
recognizes early learning programs commitment to excellence and supports
programs with tools and services to achieve top quality.
OUR ENVIRONMENT OFFERS
- Infants/Toddlers Classroom Area
- Preschool Classroom Area
- Napping Area
- Diaper Area
- Fenced In Yard
- Non-Smoking Home
- Pet Free
Please see E-Tour for Pictures of every Area in our Program
You can rest assured that your child will be cared for with the utmost kindness, love and respect. We believe all children are precious gifts and we treat them as though they are our own.
Full-time, part-time and after-school schedules are available.
Holidays, Weekend and Overnight care.
To learn more and for an appointment
contact us today!
Bilingual (English and Spanish)